- Low Investment and Elevated ROI: Software development kit(SDK) of Android is available for free as its relative development cost is very low. It has a low barrierto entry.
- You just need to pay a one-time registration fee for application distribution. After that, you can use any computer devices for development and any smartphone for the testing of the product.
- It results in low investment and elevated ROI with the developed interactive application.
- Seamless adaptability: Android applications are scripted in JAVA programming language.
- It is simple and non-exhausting to write the application in android if you are expert in JAVA.
- It is adaptable and easy to maintenance.
- Market Fragmentation: Remunerative opportunities for business growth surface if fragmentation is being a challenge comes into the picture.
- It provides the entrance to the huge base of the market which opportunities to calibrate the reach of your Android app.