• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Your main area of focus will be to generate new leads with the aim of creating more sales.
• Maintaining customer relationships and ensuring customer loyalty through excellent customer service as well as meeting all client needs appropriate to their business, is a key role within Business Development
• A proven track record in strong presentation skills is essential in the role of Business Developer.
• Business Developers need a strong track record of Business to Consumer sales.
• A Business Developer will need to have strong research and strategic analysis skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and be able to cold call potential clients with confidence are key for a successful Business developer.
• Business Developers need to be skilled at agreeing and closing deals with clients.
• Must be able to operate Microsoft Office and associated programs
1. Excellent Communication Skills, Excellent Spelling and Grammar
2. Prior outbound calling experience & familiar with US culture.
3. Good typing skills
4. Minimum of 18 months of outbound sales (US)– international calling