Do you want to know how to make a social media app Like Facebook & Twitter in 2019? Yes! If you are planning to create a Social Media app like Facebook, Whatsapp & Twitter or like any social media this post is for you.
Social media also refers to websites and applications that are designed to allow people to share content easily and efficiently. this communication tool started with computers but people use social media as apps on their smartphone or tablet. Social media has the ability to share photos, opinions, events, etc in real-time. Social media has transformed the way we live and, it also affected the way we do business. Businesses who use social media as an integral part of their marketing strategy usually see measurable results.
we post on sites and apps like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and others. Social media are web-based in which people to interact with each other. This interaction can take many forms. Social Media is now a day’s a new marketing tool that allows you to get to know your customers and prospects in ways that you were not able to get it previously. This information and knowledge must be generated from people’s respect, trustworthiness, and honesty.
worthiness, and honesty.
How to make a social media app
Social media indicate the creation and sharing of information, ideas, career interests and other forms of expression content quickly, efficiently, and in real-time. There are currently 2.8 billion users in social media worldwide. Social media was developed to interact with friends and family but businesses adopted social media to reach out to customers and started taking advantage of a popular new communication method. Social media have the ability to connect and share information with anyone worldwide, or with many people simultaneously.
How to make a social media app
Do you want to make a social media app for yourself or for your company? Here below I shared some basic strategy which can help you to create a social media app.
At this stage, you have to gather all the requirements for the final outcome you want to achieve. Also, you have to determine the need and wants of the target audience and research what will attract them to use your app. It’s important to know the need of your users to find a specific segment while developing a social media app for mobile. While developing the strategy, you should also research the competitors in the market and should look upon their strong features and the things they lack.
Getting an idea about social media project-
To get the idea about the social media projects the user has to gather requirements, conduct the research, collect and analyze the data. When the requirements are not proper then it can affect the future outcome of a project. You must gather the requirements in that way so that your clients know what is going to be delivered and your teams know exactly what they have to deliver. To conduct research the researcher must analyze all the requirements to come to a conclusion.
Is there are readymade platforms to make social media apps-
If a person doesn’t know coding then it can push you to not build your own app or it can also make you look for the best app building software. Nowadays there is no coding knowledge or experience required to build an app because of some amazing software. Some of them are mentioned below.
- GameSalad – GameSalad allows you to create and publish games for platforms, like iOS, Android, HTML5, and macOS. GameSalad has a drag-and-drop interface so it is not required to have programming knowledge.
- Appy Pie – Appy Pie is a cloud-based DIY mobile app creation tool so there is nothing to install or download. You just need to just drag and drop pages and you can create your own mobile app online. It can also send push notifications, monetize with ads, see live analytics, and track location with GPS
- io – Appery.io helps you to create apps for Android or iOS. It is a cloud-based mobile app builder. This App builder runs in the cloud so it’s easy to get started and there is no worry to install or download. you can create your own private plug-ins to use in your apps or use the functionality of the Appery plugin catalog.
- Good Barber – Good Barber provides a platform to build iPhone and Android apps, along with optimized web applications. Good Barber have the control every detail of the app without coding. You can also organize your app and add sections into it which range from videos, photos, sounds, live events, and more.
- AppMachine – AppMachine is using the drag-and-drop interface, you can combine different building blocks. The building blocks of the AppMachine offer a variety of features in it. such as information, photos, and video. It also links your app to Facebook, Twitter, or other online stores. You can choose your navigation paths, colors, fonts, and icons, taking complete control of the layout.
- ShoutEm – ShoutEm offers an app builder with a complete content management tool. It is integrated with existing content sources such as WordPress, Foursquare, Facebook, Twitter, SoundCloud, and more. It also has multiple monetization options so your revenue is quickly created from your app.
- BiznessApps – BiznessApps is a platform which is used to create mobile apps for a small business or startups. It provides several features, including ordering of products, a shopping cart, dynamic content, app reviews, messages, comprehensive analytics, push notifications, etc. BiznessApps also have an easy-to-use content management system. There are also real-time previews to get updates about your progress.
- Appmakr – Appmakr lets you create as many apps as you want. It also provides you features like unlimited updates, and utilize a number of features, live updates, including push notifications, Google Maps integration, shared events calendars, high-resolution photo galleries, music, and video streaming, chat rooms, in-app shopping, and much more.
- TheAppBuilder – To develop application either the training provided or TheAppBuilder itself will work with you. It helps you to define and build the structure of the app. You can build the app using the online toolkit also. It protects both public and private apps with usernames and passwords.
- UX/UI design-
UX Design refers to User Experience Design, while UI Design stands for User Interface Design. User experience design is the process of enhancing customer satisfaction by improving the interaction between the customer and the product. It also improve the loyalty of customers by improving the usability, ease of use, and pleasure provided in the interaction. User Interface Design is the presentation and interactivity of a product.
- Prototyping –
Organizations consider Prototyping as an important step in the product development process. A prototype is a dummy version of a product. It allows the organization to explore their ideas and show their idea behind a feature or the overall design concept to users before investing time and money into development. The main motive behind the prototyping is to develop a working model of a future application
- Design –
One or more designs are developed to achieve the project result can apparently be achieved., The project can include dioramas, sketches, flow charts, site trees, HTML screen designs, prototypes, photo impressions, and UML schemas. The project supervisors use these designs to choose the best design for the project.
Development includes using a flow chart to properly organize the process of a system. Development signifies the start of production. The development stage is also characterized by installation and change. Development of the software starts here with data recording.
- Testing –
The testing stage includes the assessment of software errors and documents bugs if there are any. Testing will be performed until the end-user finds it acceptable.
- Implementation –
Implementation involves the building of the actual project result. It converts customer requirements into the end product. This involves the installation of the newly-developed system. Implementation makes the project visible to outsiders, to whom it may appear that the project has just begun.
Marketing is a process of promoting and selling a product or service to the end customers. Marketing involves all the actions a company undertakes to draw the attention of the customers and maintain relationships with them. Business thinks in terms of customer needs and their satisfaction.
Making Social media app is not also an easy task. You have to invest money and time.